Organizing an event of this size requires the talents of a variety of people, in a variety of ways. From our volunteer board members (who meet year-round and do a lot of the “behind the scenes” labor), to our generous sponsors and boosters, to the volunteers who give of their time at the park for Rendezvous for Kids and the evening concerts, the involvement of the community is invaluable.
If you love Rendezvous and would like to get involved, we welcome your interest!
Here are some examples of our volunteer needs (no experience required):
- Setting up – Rendezvous for Kids
- Setting up – Stage and Lights (note – requires heavy lifting)
- Helping with kids activities
- Taking tickets
- Recycling and Garbage Clean up (mornings after the shows)
- Tear down – Rendezvous for Kids
- Tear down – Stage and Lights (note – requires heavy lifting)
- Tear down – Festival Facilities (tables, tents, chairs, tarps…)
Sponsors & Donors
It is thanks to the generosity of our sponsors and boosters that we are able to offer this festival at all. Our ticket income generally covers the cost of renting the stage, lights, and tents for the festival. Our boosters and sponsors provide our programming budget and allow us to bring quality artists and live music to Moscow.